- Bottle List
- Dona Sol Chardonnay or Cabernet6oz$7.50Btl$30.00
Light to Rich
- Allure / Moscato D'Asti / CaliforniaA combination of floral bouquets & ripe fruit greets the senses. Aromas of gardenias, apricot, honeysuckle & peach are profuse with fine effervescence6oz$8.00Btl$32.00
- Blufeld / Riesling / Mosel, GermanyCrisp & refreshing with aromas of citrus, peach & floral notes6oz$9.00Btl$36.00
- Toressela / Pinot Grigio / ItalyFresh & lively with aromas of citrus & pear. Classic6oz$9.00Btl$36.00
- Acrobat / Pinot Gris / OregonTake in the bright citrus & honeysuckle notes complimented by green apple & a lingering minerality6oz$10.00Btl$40.00
- Sassoregale / Vermentino / Tuscany, ItalyIntense, elegant bouquet where the dominant citrus & whitefleshed fruits are threaded with appealing hints of Mediterranean herbs6oz$9.00Btl$36.00
- St Supery / Sauvignon Blanc / Napa Valley, CAGrapefruit, green lime, caper & citrus tones all combine with a lively note of lychee & threads of fennel6oz$10.00Btl$40.00
- Cline / Viognier / CaHoneysuckle, apricot, melon & citrus with a lingering touch of minerality, a signature characteristic of our sandy loam soils6oz$10.00Btl$40.00
- Skeleton / Gruner Veltliner / AustriaAustria's flagship white grape, Gruner exhibits powerful citrus coupled with a bit of pepper & greenery on the nose6oz$9.00Btl$36.00
- Jean Marechal / Sauvignon Blanc / Loire, FRSauvignon from the Upper Loire is heralded for its powerful fruit & grassy undertones & high acidity. Gooseberry, citrus & passion fruit fill out this wine's wonderful palateBtl$11.006oz$44.00
- Kentia/ Albarino / Costers de Segre, SpainOffers up intense aromas of citrus, dried flowers and spices with an additional hint of sweet vanilla. Fresh, well balanced and dry on the palate.
- Ponga / Sauvignon Blanc / New ZealandMarlborough is famous for Sauvignon Blanc & this is classic. Marlborough - grapefruit, fresh-cut grass, peach & gooseberry6oz$10.00Btl$40.00
- Maison Louis Jadot / Chardonnay / MaconCrisp, bright & refreshing fruit. This unoaked Mâcon shows classic apple notes. White Burgundy: see what 2,000 years of hype is all about!6oz$12.00Btl$48.00
- St Francis / Chard / SonomaAromas & flavors of fresh melon, citrus, pineapple with butterscotch, baking spices & toasty vanilla6oz$11.00Btl$44.00
- Jam Cellars 'Butter' / Chardonnay / CaliforniaRich, creamy Chard with notes of baked lemon, vanilla finish6oz$13.00Btl$52.00
- Toressela / Pinot Grigio / Italy6 oz.$9.00Btl$36.00
- Villa Loren/ Pinot Grigio/ Italy$9.00Dry, light, medium body
- Butternut/ Ca6 oz.$8.00Btl$32.00
- Rose all Day6 oz$10.00Btl$40.00
- Flying Solo/ Grenache/FranceThere are some pleasant gamy tones to the plum and cherry fruit on the nose of this wine, with decadent touches of white chocolate and peach pit. Zippy acidity picks up the palate, finishing fresh and easy.
- J.P. Chenet / Sparlking Rosé / FranceDry : Subtle aromas of red fruit - raspberry, strawberry. Beautiful pink bubbles with salmon pink hints6oz$11.00Btl$50.00
- Cantine Maschio / Prosecco DOC/ Treviso, ItalyGRAPE VARIETY
15% Grapes designated in the DOC regulation
Light straw yellow with a lively mousse
Pronounced candied fruit and sweet flowers
Attractive with an aromatic note6oz$11.00Btl$50.00
- Bouvet / Sparkling White / Loire, FranceMade in the Champagne method with chenin blanc grapes. Crisp fine bubbles of acacia & crisp apples on the palate6oz$11.00Btl$50.00
Light to Bold
- J Lohr Wildflower / Valdiguie / MontereyBig, juicy palate with pomegrante, cranberry, cherry & raspberry fruit. Served chilled. Great for summer6oz$9.00Btl$36.00
- Rainstorm / Pinot Noir / OregonA bouquet of strawberry, rose hip & cranberry. Soft & elegant, flavors of bright cherry, pomegranate & red berries6oz$12.00Btl$48.00
- Scarlet of Paris / Pinot Noir / FranceShowcases flavors of red cherry, cola & briar complemented by nuances of sweet vanilla & oak6oz$11.00Btl$44.00
- Chateau Jalousie Beaulieu/ Bordeaux Superieur/ Bordeaux, France ‘16currently out of stockThe wine is powerful and voluptuous with classic flavors of black cherry and raspberry, subtle hints of mint, herbs and vanilla oak. The finish is long and alluring.
This is estate grown Scarlet Vine.6oz$11.00Btl$44.00
- Entresuelos / Tempranillo / SpainSmoke accented aromas of ripe cherry, blueberry, licorice & allspice with a subtle mocha quality6oz$10.00Btl$40.00
- Trapiche / Malbec / ArgentinaSweet aroma of blackberry & plum with a hint of vanilla & smoke6oz$10.00Btl$40.00
- Storypoint / Cabernet / Sonoma, CAHighly aromatic Cabernet Sauvignon features subtle spice characters & layers of dark fruit flavors & toffee notes6oz$11.00Btl$44.00
- Conundrum / Petite Sirah, Zin, Cab / CAOut of StockAlluring aromas of berry pie, vanilla, sweet tobacco & brown spice. Long sensual finish, opulent but, not sweet. Balanced, rich & refined6oz$12.00Btl$60.00
- Axel / Carmenere / Colchagua Valley, ChileOn the nose, bright red fruit with hints of sweet vanilla, almonds & a touch of cinnamon. In the mouth, big persistent volume with notes of wild berry, juniper & chocolate6oz$12.00Btl$48.00
- Justin / Cabernet / Pasa Robles, CAHefty body with cassis and black cherry on the entry, beautiful palate of ripe black currant, cherries with vanilla, cedar, sweet tobacco & licorice accents6oz$17.00Btl$68.00
- Cline / Zinfandel / Lodi, CAA wide array of dark berry fruit including black cherry & strawberry with spice notes and a lasting finish of vanilla from oak aging6oz$10.00Btl$40.00
- Abstract / Grenache / Syrah / Petite Sirah / CaliDave Phinney (Orin Swift Wines) deliveries another awesome wine. Aromatic notes of Luxardo cherries, ripe black plums & raspberries billow, with intricate hints of coffee, mocha & caramel in the background1/2 Glass$18.00Btl$72.00
- Cellier des Dauphins/ Cotes Du Rhône/Southern Rhône, France60% Grenache, 40% Syrah
An elegant wine with a ruby red hue offering rich aromas of black fruit, characteristic of the Grenache varietal, combined with spicy notes from Syrah.6oz$10.00Btl$40.00
- Banfi Chianti Classico DOCG/ Sangiovese, Canaiolo Nero, Cab/Tuscany, ItalyColor: Ruby-red. Bouquet: Intense with notes of cherries, plums, and violets. Taste: Rich flavors of cherry and leather. Supple tannins and good acidity.
Chianti Classico zone located between Florence and Siena. The soil is calcareous and well-structured.6oz$9.00Btl$36.00
- Silver Oak/ Cabernet/ Napa Valley, CACurrently Out of StockBlend: 97.7% Cabernet Sauvignon, 1.3% Merlot, 0.5% Petit Verdot, 0.3% Malbec, 0.2% Cabernet Franc
The 2014 Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon has a garnet color with a ruby red rim and bluish tint. It has an alluring nose of chocolate-covered strawberries, vanilla, nutmeg, truffle and sage. On the palate, it has a broad yet delicate entry and offers cranberry flavors. These flavors are complemented by raspberry and pluot with savory black olive characters on the mid-palate. The wine finishes with silky tannins, cedar and bramble flavors withexcellent length and return. This wine is drinkable upon release, but given proper cellaring conditions can be enjoyed through 2038.Glass$55.00Btl$220.00
- Seven Hills Vineyard/ Cabernet Sauvignon/ Walla Walla Valley, CA ‘11Blackberry, red plum, cedar bark, spice, mineral, marzipan, licorice aromas. Ripe black and red fruits on the palate, velvety mid-palate with firm and bright structure through a lengthy finish.
- Rowdy Bush/ Petite Sarah/ Lodi,Ca$12.00A deep, dark color and bold aromas of road tar and baked blueberries precede dark-chocolate and blackberry flavors in this full-bodied and moderately tannic wine. It's superflavorful but doesn't overwhelm the palate with the typical stiff texture.
- Burnside/Blend/ North Coast, CAGrapes
Malbec, Merlot, Zinfandel, Shiraz/Syrah
United States / California / North Coast6 oz$13.00Btl$52.00
- Boscaini Carlo/ Valpolicella Ripasso/ ItalyCorvina 50%, Corvinone 40%, Rondinella 10% refermenting on Amarone and Recioto's skins of grapes
It has a delicate flavour of red berry fruits with a hint of spices on the nose.
It has a soft and well-rounded finish on the palate which makes it the ideal accompaniment to casseroles and red meat dishes.6 oz$15.00Btl$60.00